Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blue Suede Shoes!

Check out mah blue suede shoes! Behold the J. Shoes Mojave II - a desert boot available in size 15! How could this be? Not only that, but in BLUE SUEDE!?

I don't think I need to tell you that I bought a pair. Surely it's obvious.

In seriousness, they're actually really good. Better than the image would suggest. Nice details like stitching, little "nails" (I'm sure there's a better name for them) in the leather, real crepe soles and soft, soft leather. I tend to wear a lot of blue and grey so they match most things well. Even red. Great with jeans.

Don't be afraid! I'll post some fit pics to prove how nice they are.
www.shoesxl.com (starting at size 12 though... If you're smaller, as most of you will be, you might need to hit Google).

No comments:

Post a Comment