Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Fit - 28/09/2009

This is actually from Friday. My computer has been totally borked for a few days - reformatted it, had trouble, then Windows Update decided to not like me, then I pirated some software which I failed to haz0r properly... You get the picture. But it's now working! Halleluljah! And a certain major software company hasn't sent the SWAT (actually, in Australia they're called SERT) team to break my door down. Happily... Those dudes scare me.

I have such long legs I always hesitate to tuck a shirt in... But the slightly-more-formal-than-casual occasion demanded it.

Shirt: Brooksfield (Aussie label) - $40AUD on sale from Myer
Belt: Home made
Jeans: Momotaro 0701 - $260USD from Blue in Green
Shoes: J. Shoes Mojave II Desert Boot - $158USD from ShoesXL (XL sizes only)

The jeans are a lot of money for a university student, I know. That would explain why they are THE ONLY jeans I own. Darn... Not enough $ to go around.

I notice I've lost a bit of shape due to some mid-section fatness (love handles). Time to eat less groceries and hit the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment