Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Self Edge x Toyo Jeans... Crikey Nice!

I'm really not kidding either. Kiya, member of StyleForum and owner of Self Edge, a denim boutique based in San Francisco (SESF) with a second branch in New York (SENY), has provided a little teaser of a new product he expects to release during October.

Check it out!



Kiya says:
"Self Edge x Toyo = SEXT11 (Jungle Cloth / Denim Lined Pockets / 5-Pocket / Soft Inside, Hard Outside)"

I can see these going so well with my desert boots. Blue and grey are the two colours that suit be best. Crikey, I can't tell you how much I want a pair of these. unfortunately, my 37" inseam will likely mean I can't have them :(

For those interested, Self Edge are a great store. I have bought from them before and had great service. Free international shipping is also provided. The product will be released "late October."

No comments:

Post a Comment