Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girls and Their Makeup (Rant Warning)

Just stop it, ok? Seriously. Perfectly decent, respectable girls painted like a Jezebel. Why? It's gross and unattractive.

Ok, so in the mighty USA it's probably the norm. I can see that. So girls in America, switch off. Maybe men over there think differently. What bugs me is that Australians seem to be taking a leaf out of your book.

By all means, wear makeup. It's femenine, can look great and is perfectly normal behaviour for any girl BUT FOR HEAVENS SAKE TAKE IT EASY. If you can loose the applicator pad in there... Then there's too much. if you're adding features and patterns to your face that weren't their before, or extending your eyebrows to the lofty heights of your upper forehead than STOP. If your eyelids are a different colour - gold, green, purple, blue... then please STOP.

Less is more. TRUST me. I don't mean nothing. I mean what I said. LESS. You'll look far nicer, even if that little divet in your skin isn't totally invisible.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment