Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Ted Baker Suit

Woa... What a day. I just got back home from a Japanese banquet in a ritzy riverside establishment, following a day of exams (which turned out to be easy, thanks for asking). I have to get to bed and be ready to go out for breakfast with old friends in 7 hours, so I'll be brief.

I got the following for my 21st birthday tonight (and hold your breath... I totally can't believe it either):
  • A Ted Baker Suit - it's nice. Way nicer than I thought it would be. Fits a dream too. I just need to get it to the Tailor and have it hemmed and tapered. Then I'll post fit pics I promise!
  • A PRL Polo - with no pony logo! Woot! I hate the pony. It makes me feel pretentious. But I like the fit of the PRL Custom Fit... Great for guys with larger shoulders.
  • A Gigabyte T1028X 10.1" Tablet Netbook... What an awesome gadget... More on this soon for sure. Going to be great for carting to uni and taking notes by typing or handwriting! Woa!
  • Tickets to see Andre Reiu in Sydney! At the Acer Arena! And a night in a ritzy hotel! WOW. Can't wait!
  • And the best for last... A WORLD TICKET. That's right folks... A world trip. I get to choose my destinations. I don't know where to start or what to say. I'll be giving this some real thought.
As you can imagine, I spent the rest of the night grovelling at the feet of my parents, kissing their shoelaces and pledging my allegiance to their every whim for the rest of eternity. I can't believe it! This is beyond anything I ever expected. Apparently, if you're nice to your parents for 21 years and they happen to be a little bit wealthy, you get rewarded! WOOOHA!

Anyway, I'm verily stonkered and ready for some shut-eye. I'll report back with something more relevant tomorrow, I promise! (Maybe my flannel shirts will arrive?? Here's to hoping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment