Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy B'day to Me!

Well I'll be jiggered. 21 today. It seems like only yesterday I could claim to be 17. Heck... This darn ol' life will be over before I can blink.

I guess I should shut up. I can only say that with any real credibility when I'm 70 or something. Right... I am pleased that I'm young and only 21... Really I am. Though only first year uni. Hmm. Bit of a late starter. I guess that means there's a good long future of blogging ahead! And I'll have to wait a few more years to be really rich and endowed with all the clothes I could ever want.

On to brighter things, I'll be celebrating at Sono Japanese Restaurant, Portside Wharf. Can't wait! We get a private dining room, floor-to-ceiling river views and the best Japanese banquet available in Brisbane! This is one of only 5 restaurants in Brisbane to be awarded a 2-star rating by Gourmet Traveller. I'm hoping it's worth the $150/head!

I would have loved to embellish this post with lovely photos of the utterly amazing venue, but alas, they're all embedded in flash on the website and elsewhere, so you'll just have to click the link and find them yourself.

For now... On my birthday... It's back to study for an exam tomorrow! ARGH.
(though I am wearing my blue suede shoes... Which makes me happier).

No comments:

Post a Comment