Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Epaulet Limited Edition Plaid Shirt

Epaulet is a fashion boutique in Brooklyn, New York. I wouldn't know of them but for my membership over at StyleForum. They recently announced the production of a limited edition plaid shirt in 3 colours (as chosen by forum members): red, purple and brown.

My pennies were scarce so I've been unable to afford all 3. I decided that, nice as a purple shirt would be, my complexion isn't up to it. I'm just too pale. So I scored me a red and a brown in XL.

Might I add how nice it is to get a properly tapered, slim fitting shirt for a heavily built, 6'7" bloke such as myself. Thanks, Mike!

Behold:

But wait... There's more... For ordering more than one shirt, I score a free tie! Check it out! I can see this going super with my navy blazer. I'll be sure to get some pics of the two in action once it arrives.
How nice is that?

Don't be surprised if I stop posting new purchases for a long time now... I've blown a wee bit more moolah than I had anticipated. Not sure if I should get those Red Wings I've been eyeing off... But more on that another time.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment